Sunday, July 12, 2009

Life can be hard, if you make it hard


Over the past couple of months I've been battling my own war, a war between good and evil. I have experienced so much good that the bad is also raging against me. It's intense when you think times are so bad and you feel like you can't escape, but if you truly reflect internally, it's a battle between yourself and knowing truth. You are the only one to make yourself miserable. Even though, I have reflected on the great happiness I have felt over the past couple of months having my friend back in my life. He makes me happy by making me laugh and smile. In those prior months, it was strange without him, but I finally realized that I needed that time to change and it was the only way to grow. When that happened I was blessed with meeting people who were there to truly help me with the growing process. I'm happy where I'm at now, being able to meet people and be myself again. For so long we had created a situation where caring for each other was hurtful dealing with so many misunderstandings that caused pain. Now, after time away from each other and the opportunity to become better, I have never been so happy. I have not only fixed myself, but along with that there's the blessing of the return of that person. After all the arguing and negatively was finally stripped away, the truth remained, that now in my time of need he is here for me. I am so blessed to have him.

No comments: