Tuesday, July 21, 2009

thinking and driving



I hate my age. I realized when I was driving that I am 29. I even double checked my birth certificate and yep...I was right. I was born in 1979. AHHHH!!! I am realizing where I am at now and where I was at when I was young. I have changed, but not completely. Growing with 5 sisters you'd think I would be used to hanging out with girls, but it's one of the hardest challenges I have to face. I always had guys friends, and now living with girls, it's been a great blessing and a challenge at the same time. It's hard for me since I don't know how to deal with girl drama, especially when I'm pulled into the drama. Drama stresses me out and I run away from it. I try to be around people and things that uplift me. Even with myself, I caused drama from drama and I hate it. I'm not used to being that way. When I hang-out with guys or the girls that are more laid back like me, we focus on having a good time and making everyone happy, but at the same time I do love hanging out with girly girls like Little Shannon and others, because it motivates me to get dressed up. I think if my mother saw me all dressed, she'd have a hard attack. I used to dress like that, but I stopped before she ever saw me like that. I like hanging out with girls, but without the dramatic life of girl. I don't mind talking to girls about their problems, because I love to help. I just don't want to be in the story their telling. I love chocolate. I know I'm random, but that's who I am. I love dancing. I love dressing up sometimes. I don't love driving & drama. I'm not trying to offend people, but this has been in my mind driving me crazy.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Just remember that line from 13 going on 30-

Thirty, flirty, and thriving

I think that's it. That girl couldn't wait to be 30! haha

Rosalinda said...

Ha ha ha very funny.